Print My Photo on Canvas, LLC (“PMPOC” or “we”) operates printmyphotooncanvas.com. PMPOC takes your information, trust, and privacy very seriously. As a general rule, we will not disclose your personal information to anyone, unless it is necessary and safe. However, some use of your information is necessary – for example, to provide you with products and services; and some sharing of information takes place virtually automatically – for example, simply by utilizing the Internet.
The PMPOC Website is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect PII from children under 13 years of age. Per our Terms and Conditions, the PMPOC Services are restricted to those over age 18/age of majority.
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
When PMPOC collects PII from you it is because you are voluntarily submitting information to us in order to register for or use PMPOC services.
In addition, PMPOC may collect other non-PII including IP address, aggregate user data, and browser type in order to manage and improve the PMPOC Services, track usage, and for security purposes.
You can program your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain PMPOC Services. Please refer to your browser or device settings for more information.
PMPOC may periodically use your email address to send you materials related to PMPOC Services, as applicable. If you want to stop receiving such materials from PMPOC, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of such email.
PMPOC will use its best efforts to ensure that your information is accessed only for legitimate business purposes. PMPOC employees, agents and contractors must have a business reason to obtain access to your PII. For example, PMPOC may share your PII with those who help us manage or provide PMPOC Services’ information activities, or with outside contractors, agents or sponsors. These outside contractors, agents or sponsors may need to temporarily store some information on their servers, but they should only use your PII to provide PMPOC with a specific service and not for any other purpose. PMPOC may also provide your PII to a third party in those instances where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that complying with such a request requires the sharing of your PII.
There may be instances when PMPOC may access or disclose PII, Profile Information or non-PII without providing you a choice in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of PMPOC, our Affiliates or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the PMPOC Services or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if PMPOC sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of all or a material part of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of any part of its business, PMPOC may transfer your PII to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
SECURITY: PMPOC PROTECTS THE SECURITY OF PII
PMPOC will use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard PII and any credit card information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In addition, PMPOC will use reasonable methods to make sure that PII is accurate, up-to-date and sufficiently complete. For example, PMPOC has partnered with trusted companies in order to provide products and services to its customers safely. PMPOC uses Bank of America for financial transactions, and VeriSign for web security and safeguards.
ACCESS, REMEDIES AND CONTACTING PMPOC
Whenever practical, PMPOC users may review the PII we maintain about them in our records. We will take reasonable steps to correct any PII a user informs us is incorrect.
If you ask PMPOC to stop using your PII, PMPOC will honor that request while retaining any record of your PII that is necessary to comply with applicable federal, state or local law or to protect PMPOC’s rights. If PMPOC cannot reasonably provide services to you without using your PII, PMPOC may, among other things, refuse a transaction and/or terminate your account.
Or contact us by Mail at:
PO Box #6285
Wolcott Ct. 06716
Copyright Infringement Policy
Respecting Intellectual Property
- Print My Photo on Canvas, LLC d/b/a printmyphotooncanvas.com (“PMPOC”) respects the rights of intellectual property owners, and has established the following policy related to trademark and/or copyright infringement claims that we may receive.
Copyright and Trademark Claims Generally
- To notify PMPOC that there has been a trademark violation, please follow the specific instructions in Section III. To notify PMPOC that there has been a copyright violation, please follow the instructions in Section IV. Following these procedures will allow us to respond more promptly.
- If you are responding to a complaint of alleged infringement, you will need to follow our Counter Notification policy in Section V.
- Intellectual property owners or licensees, as appropriate (the "Complaining Party") may submit a claim of trademark infringement with respect to marks in which the Complaining Party holds a valid, registered trademark or service mark. PMPOC requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing PMPOC with: (1) a copy of the certificate of registration received from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) or, for foreign marks, registration with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country (we cannot accept state or local registrations pursuant to this policy); (2) your contact information, including full name, address, email, telephone number, and fax number; and (3) a statement identifying:
- the material that you believe is infringing (the “Allegedly Infringing Material”);
- the trademark, service mark, trade dress, or name (the "Mark") that the Complaining Party believes to be infringed;
- the jurisdiction or geographical area in which the Mark is valid;
- the name, post office address and telephone number of the owner of the Mark identified above;
- the goods and/or services covered by or offered under the Mark;
- the date of first use of the Mark;
- the date of first use in interstate commerce of the Mark;
- the goods and/or services covered by or offered under the Allegedly Infringing Material;
- the precise location of the Allegedly Infringing Material, including URL address; and
- a good faith certification, signed under penalty of perjury, stating:
- the [Allegedly Infringing Material] infringes the rights of [the Complaining Party],
- the name of the Complaining Party,
- the [Mark] being infringed, and
- use of the [Mark] is unauthorized and not defensible.
- Such notification shall be sent to Trademark@printmyphotooncanvas.com.
- Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified in Section III(a) above, PMPOC will investigate the complaint, during which time PMPOC, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the challenged material from the PMPOC website, notify the posting party it will lock down the posting party's account, if any, and/or, if the Allegedly Infringing Material is stored on a PMPOC server, temporarily remove or deny access to the Allegedly Infringing Material.
- If PMPOC concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate infringement claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, permanently remove the challenged material from the PMPOC website, continue to suspend the posting party's account and/or, if the Allegedly Infringing Material is solely stored on a PMPOC server, deny access to the Allegedly Infringing Material. If PMPOC concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim or if it is not clear whether the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate claim, PMPOC may, at its sole discretion, restore access to the Allegedly Infringing Material.
- If the Complaining Party would like to submit a notification of claimed copyright infringement (“NCCI”) for a work in which the Complaining Party holds a bona fide copyright, PMPOC requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing PMPOC with the information requested in Section IV(b), below, via email to Copyright@printmyphotooncanvas.com. The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line. A copyright claim can also be submitted by mail to:
Print My Photo On Canvas, LLC
CITY, STATE ZIP
- To be considered effective, an NCCI must be provided to PMPOC at the above email address or mailing address and must include a statement, under penalties of perjury, containing:
- An electronic signature of the owner, or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single NCCI, a representative list of such works on that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and information reasonably sufficient to permit PMPOC to locate such material:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit PMPOC to contact the Complaining Party, including an address, telephone number, and email address:
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the NCCI is accurate, and that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Upon receipt of an appropriate NCCI from the Complaining Party, PMPOC will remove or disable access to the material that is allegedly infringing.
- If the Complaining Party provides PMPOC with an appropriate NCCI, or includes information concerning repeat infringement, then PMPOC will forward the Complaining Party's written notification to such alleged Infringer and shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Counter Notification Policy
- If PMPOC has forwarded to you a notice of copyright or trademark infringement, you (“alleged Infringer”) may provide a Counter Notification by emailing Copyright@printmyphotooncanvas.com or Trademark@printmyphotooncanvas.com, as appropriate, and including the following:
- An electronic signature of the alleged Infringer.
- Identification of the material that has been removed, or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- The alleged Infringer's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, or, if the alleged Infringer's address is outside of the United States, of any U.S. District Court.
- Upon receipt of a Counter Notification as described in Section V above, PMPOC will promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification, and inform the Complaining Party that PMPOC will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to it, in 10 business days. PMPOC will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless PMPOC first receives notice from the Complaining Party that the Complaining Party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on PMPOC's website.
- PMPOC will, in appropriate circumstances and within its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of customers or users who repeatedly violate any PMPOC policy or who repeatedly infringe copyrighted works, trademarks or any other intellectual property.
- PMPOC reserves the right to rescind, amend, or revise this policy.